Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack

After you have copy/paste the files, you have first to delete your shader cache, in your appdata local files, before you start your sim.

After you have copy/paste the files, you have first to delete your shader cache, in your appdata local files, before you start your sim.

And the pack is tested in v3.2, no clue what will happen in v3.3.  :smile:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Predrag: could you puhlease update RSP for P3Dv3.3?? It was the perfect, one-stop shopping for shaders and effects and I think, now, there are others that are just as confused as I am with all of these other PTAs, SweetFX, etc.

Let us know what your price is. Willing to pay!

Predrag: could you puhlease update RSP for P3Dv3.3?? It was the perfect, one-stop shopping for shaders and effects and I think, now, there are others that are just as confused as I am with all of these other PTAs, SweetFX, etc.

Let us know what your price is. Willing to pay!

I'll quote my self then :)

The truth is, I started to focus on my payware addons that I will release in the following months, no time for endless shader tweaking for weeks anymore, v3.3 or v3.2, doesn't matter.

I'm much closer to NOT update to v3.3, then to join the crowd, possibly the majority.   :Tounge:

From the point I updated to v3.2, I was tweaking constantly, especially while making RSP. Guess what, I'm sick of tweaking, upgrading, fixing... just want to fly now.

Either way, you will know if the new version comes out. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hello,

I just bought P3D and installed AS16/ASCA, FS Real Time, and the Ultimate Realism Pack.  I don't know if it is just a limitation in P3D, but at sunset and sunrise in particular my clouds are bright white.  Now, I realize I'm running P3D v3.3 and ultimate realism pack is optimized for v3.2, I'm just trying to figure out if this happens in v3.2 as well and what would the fix be if any? 

white_clouds.jpg

Regards,

Rob

Hello,

I just bought P3D and installed AS16/ASCA, FS Real Time, and the Ultimate Realism Pack.  I don't know if it is just a limitation in P3D, but at sunset and sunrise in particular my clouds are bright white.  Now, I realize I'm running P3D v3.3 and ultimate realism pack is optimized for v3.2, I'm just trying to figure out if this happens in v3.2 as well and what would the fix be if any? 

Regards,

Rob

Did you make a back up of the shader folder? (ShadersHLSL) If so replace the current with the original and deleted the shaders in your user directory...

Or deinstall the 3.3 client and  install the 3.2 client ;-)

André

Thanks!  I actually solved it by ticking the option in PTA for darker clouds during sunset/sunrise.

Hi all,

I have this pack (v0.9) all set-up and running. It really does look amazing and P3D hasn't ever gave me such visuals. *One problem* - My NGX cockpit looks slightly green, so I was wondering how do you lower the green levels? This something to do with ReShade?

Thankyou,

Ellis. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.