Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack

-----------------------------------
Ultimate Realism Pack v0.8
-----------------------------------
IMPORTANT! This is tested in Prepar3d v3.2! Do not use shader files in v3.1 or earlier!!!

If you want to try the pack in v3.3, my advice is to download PTA tool for v3.3 and use my values provided with the pack.

The pack includes:
- My own sky textures, all included except predawn, dawn and postdawn (still WIP).
- shader files created with PTA tool, and clouds shader from RealismShaderPack v1.1
- SweetFX 1.5.1 preset file (optional)

Check the README file!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tnoabm3dczmuc9/Ultimate%20Realism%20Pack%20v0.8.zip?dl=0

Happy flights gents!

Noon:

01%20noon_zpsrtvwzw0j.jpg

Pre sunset:

02%20presunset_zpsbadla3go.jpg

Sunset:

03%20sunset_zpsvvuhiqr3.jpg

Post sunset:

04%20post%20sunset_zpsjut3vx8w.jpg

Night:

05%20night_zpssowycww5.jpg

FL350:

06%20altitude_zpslxfmshad.jpg

• Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for your settings. Just took a early morning flight and it really look good.

Thanks for your settings. Just took a early morning flight and it really look good.

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn).

Great work you are doing - much appreciated  :dance:

Cheers. :)

Can you use with REX 4 textures?

You can of course. If you want to replicate my setup, use my sky textures and rest from REX.

bthiago, on 06 Jun 2016 - 8:59 PM, said:
Can you use with REX 4 textures?

You can of course. If you want to replicate my setup, use my sky textures and rest from REX.

Ok, I just don`t choose to install the Sky texture right?

Thanks,

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn).

What is wip?

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn)

Got my RSP sky's back - wonderful - huge thanks to both developers - what a pair   :dance:

What is wip?

Work In Progress - not done yet

Wow. Great, mate!  :dance:

Some questions:

- in readme.txt "I highly suggest that you first copy the shader files provided with this pack, then change the settings you don't like via PTA tool. "

Why you include modified core shaders, not just PTA preset?

PTA will not work with these shaders if user will decide to use PTA. And actually can't change settings via PTA tool later.

- You SweetFX settings use 3 custom shaders: LiftGammaGain, DPX, Tonenap. LiftGammaGain, DPX are already in PTA. What do you think, if I add Tonemap custom shader in next release in PTA, will it be possible to use custom shaders with PTA without Reshade?

Or PTA custom shaders give another result?

Thanks!

Wow. Great, mate!  :dance:

Some questions:

- in readme.txt "I highly suggest that you first copy the shader files provided with this pack, then change the settings you don't like via PTA tool. "

Why you include modified core shaders, not just PTA preset?

PTA will not work with these shaders if user will decide to use PTA. And actually can't change settings via PTA tool later.

- You SweetFX settings use 3 custom shaders: LiftGammaGain, DPX, Tonenap. LiftGammaGain, DPX are already in PTA. What do you think, if I add Tonemap custom shader in next release in PTA, will it be possible to use custom shaders with PTA without Reshade?

Or PTA custom shaders give another result?

Thanks!

- because some users don't want to fiddle with the tool.  :smile:

- yep, I forgot that PTA will not work with modified shaders, I must update the readme. 

- it would be supa cool if you could add Tonemap custom shader in PTA! I didn't tested custom shaders so far, so I can't tell if I could replicate my SweetFX preset. Quite simple, SweetFX is much much easier t ouse, you can refresh and check your new values while you are in p3d. With PTA you will be tweaking blindly.

cheers

Thank you so much!!! :dance:

i have wasted so many hours to find the best dusk and dawn textures in ratio to the daytime and cloud shaders.

Yor work is awesome!

Kind regards :hi:

Thank you so much!!! :dance:

i have wasted so many hours to find the best dusk and dawn textures in ratio to the daytime and cloud shaders.

Yor work is awesome!

Kind regards :hi:

You're welcome! BTW dawn texture is not included in this pack, still WIP as I've said. 

cheers

I am now lost!

I installed RSP some weeks ago. Is this a new product that I can simply install over RSP?

I'm right behind you Richard....RSP, PTA, URP, Sweet FX . How does one joinn the dots and which of them plays nicely with the other? :)

So is this an evolution of the realism shader pack, or something separate?

I'm using the ultimate realism pack with P3D v3.3 via the PTA tool per the instructions in the README.  The outside world looks amazing and bright, however inside the plane it is so dark I can hardly make out anything on the instrument panel.  What setting will brighten the interior? Especially with a dark panel like the SR-22 nothing is really readable except the glass part (G1000)....and even that is very dark.

I'm using the ultimate realism pack with P3D v3.3 via the PTA tool per the instructions in the README.  The outside world looks amazing and bright, however inside the plane it is so dark I can hardly make out anything on the instrument panel.  What setting will brighten the interior? Especially with a dark panel like the SR-22 nothing is really readable except the glass part (G1000)....and even that is very dark.

Have to agree with this outside environment is awesome - inside way to dark- turning up brightness doesnt help much - this is with VC shadows on - - off its fine - this is at dawn and dusk - day is fine

Hmmmm, I don't have that problem at all. I was really paying attention to cockpit lighting and shadows, and you have the proof in my sky textures, pixel that defines cockpit shadow color is in bright gray/blue color. There is probably something else going on, check autogen brightness value in PTA, raise the value a bit then test. Autogen brightness is directly connected to the brightness of the cockpit shadows! Who knows, maybe LM changed something in v3.3 regarding that autogen->VC shadows connection, or maybe even PTA has a bug working with autogen birghtness value?

This is how NGX cockpit looks like on my setup with ultimate realism pack:

Dwm%202016-06-09%2002-47-35-88_zpsdzlsp9

Dwm%202016-06-09%2002-47-50-86_zps7spd8h

Hmmmm, I don't have that problem at all. I was really paying attention to cockpit lighting and shadows, and you have the proof in my sky textures, pixel that defines cockpit shadow color is in bright gray/blue color. There is probably something else going on, check autogen brightness value in PTA, raise the value a bit then test. Autogen brightness is directly connected to the brightness of the cockpit shadows! Who knows, maybe LM changed something in v3.3 regarding that autogen->VC shadows connection, or maybe even PTA has a bug working with autogen birghtness value?

Looks great but as stated day is not the issue - its dusk and dawn - beautiful shots  - will raise value a you stated 

Cant find an autogen light brightness menu ? 

Only autogen shadow intensity

Daytime (high noon) is too dark for my tastes.  Maybe my monitor needs calibrating.  Anyway, adjusted 'Autogen shadows intensity' and 'Boost lite' to match default PTA to see if I could get the cockpit brightness back like the default in PTA, and it did brighten some but still way too dark and too much contrast.  Then I reload the default and cockpit is back to good lighting.  So there is some setting somewhere still that has to be darkening the interior.  But its all good love the outside lighting and can adjust to it and keep 'tweaking' until I stumble on something (for sure that's what it will be hehe)...hey that's why its called PTA :wink:

Guess the questions on what the difference is between this and RSP just get skipped by... zooooom....