Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Sim PR

Who wants a free CS C-130 Pro?

Guest Raptor16

Count me in aswell!-------------------------------Martijn KosterThe Netherlands

Guest RodCat

Bryan,Put me down.Very generous offer, thank you.

Hello,Well, not sure if I'm the first to say this, but no thanks. It is a generous offer, and I thank you. But I was burned by Captain Sim when I purchased their B707. I do not want another product from this company on my computer, even if its FREE. I refuse to use, or buy anything from this company.Until they fix the B707, I refuse to be a customer of CS or use any of their software add-ons. If new products from CS turn out to be great, Well, my loss, because I will not purchase from CS anymore and CS

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

i'll put a bid in to. i used to buy most of the stuff Capt sim made untill they shut doen their support forum and the 707 got loads of bad press. i am actually more tha happy with my Mig, 727, Yak, starfighter etc., but i did not risk the 707, i was going to watch the reviews and if they where favourable i was going to throw

Guest Johann M

I wouldn't mind a free Herc. (read: I want it!) :D Count me in.

Greatly appreciate this gesture, count me in if you would like for this draw.Cheers, Thanos AnogiatisAthens, Greece

===============

✈️ Thanos Anogiatis ✈️

(A Greek in KSA)

Man it is going to have more than 500 replies in this thread. I'm curious to see how many people will answer youAnywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, You can count me too...hehe;)

OK, I'll have a go.I've never used a Capt.Sim product before, seen plenty of love/hate posts about them, this would be a nice way to find out what they are really like...Thanks for the offer,Martijn Pleines