Sign in to follow this  
OwenHewitt

Recording/Replay module: public beta released!

>It looks like, beyond bug reports, you're also taking>suggestions and wishes, so I will just unselfishly add 1 or 2>small things. ;-) Though I do realize you're trying to keep>the replay file size as small as possible and are therefore>not picking up tons of events and settings, would it be>possible to...>>1) transfer the radio settings to the replay, so that ILS>approaches, etc., could be reviewed without having to refigure>frequencies and retune the radios?>>2) transfer tower view coordinates with the replay?>>Just 1 or 2 (more!) things to consider....I will see, what I can do ;-)>Also, I think it's the FlyBy module's problem, and not your>module's, but there appears to be a conflict between your>replay utility and it, at least for me. I'll try installing an>older version of that, if possible, and see what happens.Could you give some more details about the conflict, what problems does it cause?Regards,Matthias

Guest MattNW

>Apparently I'm a few days late on this, as I just downloaded>this record module today. I've been fooling with it for a>while now. All I can say is... THANK YOU MATTHIAS!!! I've been>hoping someone would make something like this for quite some>time. If I had my way Microsoft would incorporate your utility>into their next version of the sim and pay you a million>dollars for the right to do so. ;-) I have to second that. I doubt MS would pay you a million dollars but this utility is several orders of magnatude beyond the one that comes with the sim. Microsoft would do well to incorporate this into FS 10.Considering Microsoft's track record however look closely at the recorder in FS 10. It might just be yours. Anyone remember that drive compression utility in Windows 98? :D