Sign in to follow this  
warning23

Active sky 16 on steam, when?

So just recently purchased fsx:se and im really digging having all the addons on steam and being installed automatically when i change rigs.

Any plans for hifi to have as16 like they have asn?

Im holding on buying as16 because its clearly a better produt tan ASN, but it is not in steam.

( PUN INTENDED )

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So just recently purchased fsx:se and im really digging having all the addons on steam and being installed automatically when i change rigs.

Any plans for hifi to have as16 like they have asn?

Im holding on buying as16 because its clearly a better produt tan ASN, but it is not in steam.

( PUN INTENDED )

Generally you are better off with the stand alone version, it is compatible (Although I can't get it to work on my system, but I have a rather old setup still on Win Vista 32 bit. So I'm sure that is my main issue) You can try the 7 day trial first, to ensure it will work for you, before purchase. Updates will generally be available for the stand alone version first, as well as Betas, which I don't even think HiFi makes  available through Steam. So you'll have to wait for the full release of an update, which Steam will probably be the last to get.