Sign in to follow this  
aerdt

FS2Crew for the pimgee

Just pondering the purchase of this product( FS2CREW for PMDG 600/700 series) and just looking for some feedback on this program?is it worth getting?Thanks a bunch

hellothere is an avsim review somewhere. HAve a look at that.I have it, and even though i have not used it for a while, the program is very good and has no effect on frames.

Flyinpilot (or whatever your name is),You cannot go wrong with this program.Since I got it several months back I have not flown any other aircraft than PMDG.It adds so much to the realism.It has a steep learning curve, but once you master the flows you are in for a treat.Highly recommended!Cheers,Dom

I think FSCrew is a major enhancement of an already good aircraft.Although theoretically an added complication, it actually enables me to start the aircrfat from cold & dark every time, which is a pain in the a$& without a First Officer who knows what all those switches on the overhead do!Can't wait for it to come out for the Level-D 767 - had dropped the PMDG 737 for that until I got FSCrew, now the 737 is back in pole position!