Sign in to follow this  
N1125Y

A2A C172 is "Locked"

...it's as if the brakes are locked, (it doesn't happened on any other AC) this Puppy doesn't move, I was looking for help on A2A support forum, unfortunately, I forgot my password, and are unable to recover, cuz I forgot the e-mail I used to register to the forum ....  :unknw:

any help will be highly appreciate   

Cheers

Yair

Hopefully you don't have a Microsoft email (hotmail, msn, outlook) because Microsoft emails are blocked and won't work at A2A.  Have you gone into the A2A maintenance hangar to see if it shows anything wrong with the brakes?  If so, they can be overhauled with a simple click in the maint. hangar.  You could also click control/period, or tap the plane's toe brakes, to make sure that the parking brake isn't set.  

..tnx for  your respond, however, the C172 is in the perfect shape at at list that is what F7 the mechanic tells me .... as mentioned before, this is not happening with other AC, only with the A2A C172 ... and yes my e-mails are all Hotmail or outlook, and A2A login doesn't recognize any of my e-mails, so me and my little C172 are both stuck (-: 

Yair

and A2A login doesn't recognize any of my e-mails

Yair,

I have PM'd Lewis B. @ A2A... hopefully he will get with you soon to resolve the forum access issue.

Rob

oh rob, that is great, tnx so much  

My user neisyair1956 and I can be reached

Yair

EDIT: Moderator removed personal email addresses.

Hello,

checked and it looks like you had your username wrong. Its yair1956

Let us know if you need anything else.

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

..and seems like the " Locked" AC issue has been solved too

So we are :Party:

..re-installed the OS and fresh FSX-SE ... & this AC is locked again no external sound and locked .... this Puppy spent most of its time on the ground, just waste of some good $$$$$ :mad:   

This sounds like sim connect. Have you installed all of them? Check the a2a forums, there are guides as I can't remember exactly butI think there 3 or so you need to install.

Chris

Not sure what does it means, cuz I have some other app using SimConnect  with no issues

But I'll check 

Tnx Chris