Sign in to follow this  
Bruce53

Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0

Just done a test flight from Baku UBBB to Frankfurt EDDF.

Does that mean that we can soon watch a new video?

B)

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Not allowed into Frankfurt because of noise restrictions or some other reason? Interesting..... :smile:

Not allowed into Frankfurt because of noise restrictions

Correct. The Soloviev D-30 engines (used in the Tu-154M and IL-62) are too noisy.

The Il-76 with the new PC-90A-76 engines (IL-76TD-90VD/SW) are allowed into western Europe.

I hope so.

Cool!

By the way, Frankfurt will soon hear even more Soloviev noise, those from a whistling Tu-134...!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

By the way, Frankfurt will soon hear even more Soloviev noise, those from a whistling Tu-134...!

Excellent! I'm looking forward to your screens.  :good:

I just found a list of Silk Way ground support service vehicles for Baku. http://www.swgh.az/uploads/filemanager/GOM-14-EM%20F01.pdf

Now I'm not asking Oliver to model all of them. :BigGrin:  I'd just like a long towbar.  :Praying:

Hello; Have to add my 2 cents worth. Astonishing scenery, great frame rates, lots of eye candy. I love it. Come on fs9ers get on board you won't be disappointed, of that i am sure.

Still not managed to download and install and now the Aerosoft store is down :mad:

You know you've been spending too much time on Facebook when you see a post on AVSIM you really like and find yourself looking for the "like" button! LOL So I'll just say "LIKE" to the above posts... :dance: I echo the words "C'mon FS9ers, get on board" with this excellent scenery.

Besides, what could be more satisfying than getting our good old (cynical) friend at Aerosoft, Maathis, to "eat his words" by this scenery selling well..... He pretty much predicted it would be a commercial flop...

Another excellent video, Ed.

The view angle from 5:27 on is just great! And the Autobahn signs at the ends are... lovely.

You seem to have avoided a look onto the pushback vehicle...?

P.S. Let's see what happens:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/116030-how-does-mega-airport-frankfurt-v20-for-fs9-sell/

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

the Autobahn signs

I've been "walking" around the scenery looking for a good vantage point for screenshots, that one nails it: Real Planespotter stuff! 

Wish I were there to see that landing, too... woooooosh

While in general in terms of AI traffic, Frankfurt is not overly interesting; Lufthansa, Lufthansa, Lufthansa.

Harald, Harald, Harald...you have not been installing the Right Stuff! :Shame On You: 

8VTKch.jpg

WingZ, great, I even see Quantas and Singapore A380! WOAI?