Sign in to follow this  
Guest greekairproject

Thanks Richard Probst!

If anyone hasn't noticed that Richard has uploaded his 727 panel for 2004, it's in the library. Sadly, I understand that Richard has retired from the hobby, and wished we would see his work again. So there it is, right in the library. Thanks Richard for all your contributions. I hope we'll see you back here soon. :-beerchug

Made me sad to see that file... I downloaded it, opened it, and then sat back and realized, how much time Richard spent on that one panel alone. I'm saddened, because I'll miss his work. Thank you Richard for all that you gave us... You are one talented person.. All the best in the future..

I also want to thank Richard for his contributions to this community. Since hope is freeware, I'm hoping he returns someday. That B737-200 project needs finishing, and no one else will do it the same way. Dave Vega

Guest greekairproject

Richard BIG THANKS for your help in LGRP GREECE RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORTFROM Greek Airports Project & Mihalis Triantafillou