Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

Lionheart Creations forum...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is an unofficial user to user forum.  He use to monitor it and we had him as a moderator for that forum.  That was in around 2015.  I was going to close the forum but changed my mind.  My policy is any developer can have a support forum (official/unofficial) and moderate the forum if they place something on their website about the forum at AVSIM.  Maybe even just an AVSIM Logo.  The developer refused to do this and I removed him as a moderator.  He provides support for his products via an e-mail contact program on his website - http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Homepage.html but no support forum.  I'm sure he does monitor the forum here and can answer questions but believe he wants to use his e-mail contact program instead.

If AVSIM is the official support forum for any developer then they are allowed to advertise in their official support forum and to moderate it. 

• Upvote 1

Several months ago I did manage to get Bill Ortis (Lionheart) to come back long enough to answer a few questions users were having, but I've not seen him around since.