Sign in to follow this  
gh77

Add on payware and new flight simulator, will this ever develop?

Does anyone know if there will be new tech simulator offered to fsx se users? Payware pmdg 737 vs ifly 737, pmdg 777 considering prices and difficulty of use  any comments on first time payware purchase and if add on Ceibr Intercontinental 777 flys ok on your system will pmdg 777 be more demanding on your system, also any news on pmdg 747 new upgrade? Thanks gh77

My apologies as I am guessing English isn't your native language and I'm not completely sure what your asking.

The PMDG 777 is a little more demanding on the computer than a default airliner as is the PMDG 737. As far as FPS between the PMDG 737 and iFly version, I'm not sure as I only have the PMDG.

There are updates and screen shots of the PMDG 747v3 in the PMDG forum.

Also as far as new sims, DTG is developing a new sim and P3D is always in a state of evolution.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I am considering 1st payware purchase and just trying to sort out what would be good choice. I have the 777 Ceibr Intercontintenal freeware add on that has lnav and vnav on panel. This air craft flys just fine on my computer. I see lots of statements indicating the pmdg 777 is very demanding on computer, a little concern about this. I have used the gps system and have never use the fmc but have a general idea of the fmc.  pmdg 737 is highly recommended, old pmdg 747 and new pmdg 777 is recommended, someone indicated the pmdg747v3 would be good selection when it hits the market. Lots of people say pmdg is great but to complex? Once I make a selection I wish to avoid any subscriptions to support apps. such as navigraph. etc. and also wish to avoid the atc method until I get the wrinkles ironed out. Thanks for response gh77