Sign in to follow this  
Freo

Ice TAT Test query

I am constructing a smaller version of the overhead panel, I have searched the overhead panel in the sim, but cannot find the TAT test button anywhere on it. My FS9 version definitely contained a push button for the test. In the SDK it is listed as EVT_OH_ ICE_TAT_TEST with the EVENT ID. The wing and engine anti ice switches are of course there, but not the TAT button. 

Cheers,

Neil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My FS9 version definitely contained a push button for the test.

I don't believe it is modeled in the NGX. I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the Tutorial 2 Overhead work flows.

Thanks for the reply, I still don't understand why its mentioned in the the SDK, if it isn't modeled. However, its no big deal. :smile:

Cheers.

Hi Neil,

I thought this was an option in the PMDG/Airplane/Equipment menus?  Did you check there?

Hi Paul,

Among the many options in the equipment menus, the ability to add physical objects such as switches doesn't seem to be available.

As I said before, its not an end of the world problem.

Cheers.

Hi Neil,

Actually a number of out options change the switch layout but in this case in reviewing my notes I figured out that we opted to model the Non Aspirated TAT option which does not have a test switch. That would be the reason it is missing in the NGX.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the explanation, query solved.

Cheers.