Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kimo

Your Add-On Wishlist...

If you had a wish for Christmas to make any add-on (scenery, aircraft or environmental) come true, what would it be?For me it would be (no specific order):1) Any A319/320/321 of PMDG/LevelD quality2) Weather radar add-on for PMDG 737-7003) Release of "FeelThere 737-500"4) Improved dynamic airport scenery for all airports5) Release of "Radar Contact v4"6) An excellent flightplanner (FSBuild v3 with better interface)7) "Ultimate Terrain" for the entire world8) Virtual F/O9) ...FS10, improved and FS9-compatibleMake a wish... ;-)

Guest AlvinS

Here is my list1. Dreamfleet 7272. PMDG 7373. Wish Level-D 757 was complete!

1. A Beechcraft Sierra, Sundowner or Musketeer2. Cessna 170B3. Release of OSS EMB-120 Brasilia

Guest lsdrat

1 realistic vc's, with silky smooth guages :), for all the OSS aircraft2 a working weather radar that shows the actual weather loaded in the sim.3 a realistic heli flight model

Fully functional Garmin 1000 glass panel that's smooth running with little fps hit. Also throw in the new romote pad that's available with the new Columbia (ex-Lancair) aircraft.L.Adamsonedit: throw in some real time XM Satellite Weather data to go with it.

That i didnt think about. The new columbia 400 with G1000, and the keyboard. :) Wouldnt mind one of those in a nice payware package. Lanceair is the king on single engines of that class. I think the PC12 is the best single engine there is, and well, we have that one allready, thanks to flight one. :9

LDS 767-300ERFLDS 757-200FPMDG 747-400F & ERFFeel There 737FUltimate Terrain: Worldbetter frames!more add-on airports

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Just to go against the grain:PMDG 737Level-D 767PSS 777ActiveSky VFSNavigatorFSBuildRealAir Spitfire** P-47 & P-51RfP 747BEV texturesMegaSceneryall FREE!!!:-lol:-lol:-lol-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.Lean Mixture: Nonalcoholic beer

flytampa, imaginesim, flight scenery, and OSS all team up to give us every major airport in the world, that would rock!!

Guest dolb

1. Flight 1 ATR Style Fairchild Metro 23.2. Flytampa Coolangatta Airport (YBCG, Australia)3. OSS Release {Brasilia}4. New Airbus series (Namely A320 and A340-600)5. LDS 717.

Dear SantaPlease can I have a new flightsim yoke that feels just like a real one with control forces, proper trimming and everything.Also, the world's most detailed rendition of White Waltham airfield(West London Aero Club) would be nice.ThanksIan

Hi Geof,"1) A kln 94"Amen to that! Something as comprehensive as the Garmin add-ons through RXP would be out of this world for those of us that use the 94.As far as the virtual world is concerned, I'm looking for the Feel There B734/5- hopefully not too long now :)Bruce.

Guest beana51

Ya gotta think "big" when you wish.Like if I hit the mega lottery,or find the magic lamp,why I would squeeze that genii for all he's worth.First thing however ,I wish everyone gets what they want.Secondly, I'll get what I want. My needs are "humble",like this forum ain't big enough to list them all. The stuff of dreams makes life all the more exciting. So Wish on all,Ya never know! VIN!

1. Caravelle by "Cloud 9"2. MD-81 by "CoolSky/Flight 1"3. DC-8 by "xxxxxxxxx"and......3. A Piper PA31-310 Navajo (the first model without long engine gondoles)3. A good Rimini/LIPR scenery4. That heavy aircraft developers starts to add/develop a moving airstair/truck to the aircraft. You know,...not all airports are equiped with fingergates. ;-)Happy landings,http://www.scandicair.com/images/as_banner.jpg

>1. Caravelle by "Cloud 9">2. MD-81 by "CoolSky/Flight 1" I second the above 2 wish items. I'm also giving myself an early present when Radar Contact V4 arrives on Dec. 10. Mike

Guest goon

PMDG or Level-D BAe 146 please, that would really make my day.

Guest PZL

I don't ask for much...1) A detailed version of Martin State Airport in Maryland.2) A detailed (up-to-date) EPWA in Warszawa, Poland.

I would like to see a payware model of the epic lt.It is a six person turboprop aircraft. Flying at 350 KTAS pressurized at FL 280.Look at http://www.epicaircraft.com/epic_lt.html it`s a realy cool looking plane.Or a diamond twinstar diesel with G1000 cockpit. Very futuristic looking aircraft.

Guest RobertK

Currently my number 1 and only wish is for a modern Airbus (preferably A319/320/321) with the quality and detail of the airliners that are currently being released (PMDG, Level D, PSS 777, Feelthere 737/ERJ).Why?Every important Boeing is available in excellent detail and quality, but not a single Airbus.With all due respect to PSS' products, they were great for their time, but especially the A320 is sorely out of date compared to what we have today.Developers, their HAS to be some profit in producing the only available high-fidelity add-on of a modern Airbus?!Regards,Robert

Guest dolb

FFS Saab 340, (However would like a FMC), A Good payware Metro, SSW Brasilia, Some Flytampa YSSY/YMML/YBBN and of coarse the LDS Airbus A32X series ;).