Sign in to follow this  
johnnyxtheman

dust on flight instruments ?

hi.

i have the q400 PRO about 8 mounds  now and i did not have bin flying for a mound or so and found out that when i started again to fly , i had DUST al over the instruments and i like it clean .because its eye candy when so clean... but now every where dust .

so how can i remove / reset it  to have a clean cockpoit again ?

queston 2:

my WXR weather stops working

TERR works oke

and when it is still working before shutting down, clouds looks like big blocks and holes through it.

seems like very low resolution while all settings in the control panel are HIGH and FAST

I have downloade the latest patch from majestic site but still the same

and now have an other problem when starting the sim whit the q400 and get message before loading

that this gauge only works on platform v3.3.5 but thats what i have, hit oke and works normal exsept for the radar

maybe somebody can help whit this  ?  THKX IN ADVANCE  !!

my RIG :

prepar3d v.3.3.5

i7 4770k (not overclocked)

z78 maximus formula MOBO

16 GB E ram

nvidoa GTX 770

Those would be questions for the aircraft developers...

Dust on the screen.... you're lucky they didn't add finger prints too  :smile:

hahahah , year you are very right there... like in the 737 ? don't like that either .

but because i though that this plane has a wear out function (that is resetting it self in the pro version by the way) and it  should be gone after repair or reset and should be new again but it does not. so that's why this question.

but i can live whit the dust . but looks so nice without it... like in the airbus 320

so would be nice to if FS2CREW added an new crew member to clean the cockpit  ? :Cuppa:  .. mmmh could not find beer ... :Party:

no one knows anything about me other questions ?

i posted today also an post on majestic support so when having a solution i will post this here