Sign in to follow this  
Hor1463

No AA with Radeon 9700 HD in FSX

Hi, I bought the DX10 Fixer yesterday and make all switch that are talk about in the manual. But when I startet FSX there is now good AA.  There are many steps. when you look on the Aircraft.

I have the Radeon Pro Programm also.

Can someone help me,

Roland (Germany)

Hi Gred, I make a mistake, it is the HD 7900 Series and I think, that this is DX 10 capable. Is it possible, that someone send me his switching in the DX 10 fixer an Radeon Pro programm?

Roland

Ther is a pinned post above immediately above this with settings for AMD. Remember that there is no AA on the free flight windows as Microsoft coded it that way. If you have settings correct then you should have identical AA to dx9 when you load a flight.

Hi, I bought the DX10 Fixer yesterday and make all switch that are talk about in the manual. But when I startet FSX there is now good AA.  There are many steps. when you look on the Aircraft.

I have the Radeon Pro Programm also.

Can someone help me,

Roland (Germany)

Try setting supersampling on in the card's control panel "Global Settings".

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hi GB, I do this, but no help. In the Freeflight window of FSX there is no AA om the airplane. With DX 9 I ihave it. I do all these thinks shown in the upper threat, but still the sam no aa :(

There will be a profil vor FSX in the card´s control panel and I have also one in the Radeon Pro Panel. Is it possible, that these oth take a problem? And when I can use that one in the card controll panel, how does it have to look?

Roland

I explained this above and it's in the manual as well. There is no AA in the free flight window because Microsoft made a design decision in 2007 for it not to have AA as they didn't view it as important enough. With dx9 you can force AA on overriding the way that it was designed. This is not an option in dx10 so you have to accept that there is no AA in that screen. But there will be AA when you fly.

Hi, IT WORKS NOW :) I think the problem was the different settings in the Global Setting of the card an Radeon Pro. Many thank´s to you all.

Roland