Sign in to follow this  
captain420

VVCR elevation problems and oddities

I'm not sure if this is a freemesh problem or not, but i am using FBS - VVCR airport, and I have posted screenshots, there seems to be strange things happening here... runway is cut off, elevation problems, huge black square, etc. If this problem is related to the mesh, can you update it with a possible fix so that the airport will look and work correctly? I've already tried using the FTX Vector Elevation tool, but when I type in VVCR, the airport doesn't show up at all. I also disabled the VVCR bgl file under MyTraffic6 Scenery folder as well.

2016_10_26_20_1_25_735.jpg

2016_10_26_20_2_12_768.jpg

2016_10_26_20_2_41_102.jpg

2016_10_26_20_3_52_526.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yeah, there's some weird things going on here. My gut tells me this isn't mesh related. How does the stock airport look with FreeMeshX?