Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

On 8/27/2017 at 10:57 PM, Keven Menard said:

That (or a similar feature) will come after v1. For now you can only reset the view position entirely to reset the zoom without going in the interface.

Ah OK, thanks!

Tom Ross

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

14 minutes ago, slatimer said:

Kevin, how do I clear out a whole set of presets in a camera?

Thanks 

Sean

Not sure to understand your question

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have preset name copy copy copy etc in my inboard camera.  Instead of deleting each copy one by one, how do I clear out the whole camera so that I can start from scratch setting up a few presets?

Hopefully that explains it better😊

Just now, slatimer said:

I have preset name copy copy copy etc in my inboard camera.  Instead of deleting each copy one by one, how do I clear out the whole camera so that I can start from scratch setting up a few presets?

Hold CTRL and remove them one by one. You cannot batch process them at this time.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks Kevin

its a pain to do it singly so there needs to be a better way

is there a way to delete the aircraft and start again?

To remove an aircraft you need to remove the presets it contains

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Am I going nuts?

I've searched and searched but can't find out how to remove droppable objects - I want my buttons back :-)

4 minutes ago, kymh said:

Am I going nuts?

I've searched and searched but can't find out how to remove droppable objects - I want my buttons back :-)

While in the interface, type dropit on your. Keyboard and the assignments will become visible again.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ah - thanks so much Keven.

Spoke too soon - I get nothing when typing dropit (i assume in Search Box in Preferences)

OK anyway.

I reassigned the three buttons previously assigned to dropable objects and the went back and deleted those assignments and the buttons are now free.

Hi,

Love it, just bough chase plane yesterday but have one problem.

How do I get the Parking brake to release in the PMDG 737-800_Ngx ??

Jack Nicholl

11 minutes ago, Dannyboy_1 said:

Hi,

Love it, just bough chase plane yesterday but have one problem.

How do I get the Parking brake to release in the PMDG 737-800_Ngx ??

Jack Nicholl

simple  solution is  to  read  the introduction  manual of  the  ngx,  remove  the  chocks  first,  chase  plane  has  nothing  to  do  with  the  parking  brake

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi, my name is Fábio and a Brazilian so, my english is very bad. But i recently have bought the ChasePlane, and this topic help me so much, but i have a question, When i move/walk on the aircraft with de Arrows on my keyboard, on (PMDG) B738 is so very slowly, but on C172(A2A) is very fast, how i can config this?

And again sorry for my english

On 16/09/2017 at 2:05 AM, Keven Menard said:

While in the interface, type dropit on your. Keyboard and the assignments will become visible again.

I've had a few confusing sessions where I kept hearing loud 'splashing' sounds on the ground in external views. Eventually, I spotted some orcas just popping their fins above the tarmac along the taxiway. I thought maybe it was an AI traffic or scenery bug. Today, I had a zebra standing inside my aircraft as I ran through my start up! And then a super oil tanker filling the apron! (Which I was 'inside'). Eventually, I realised that ChasePlane's old April Fool's feature was responsible for making these objects appear!!! I've not done much simming over the summer so took me some time to figure this out...

Glad I found this post to tell me how to remove it (and how to get it back if I ever wanted to), since the key bindings I used were 1, 2, and 3, so any time I responded to a radio call of ATC I was dropping animals objects! :biggrin:

Thanks Keven, for the tip.

3 minutes ago, Mustang-242 said:

I've had a few confusing sessions where I kept hearing loud 'splashing' sounds on the ground in external views. Eventually, I spotted some orcas just popping their fins above the tarmac along the taxiway. I thought maybe it was an AI traffic or scenery bug. Today, I had a zebra standing inside my aircraft as I ran through my start up! And then a super oil tanker filling the apron! (Which I was 'inside'). Eventually, I realised that ChasePlane's old April Fool's feature was responsible for making these objects appear!!! I've not done much simming over the summer so took me some time to figure this out...

Glad I found this post to tell me how to remove it (and how to get it back if I ever wanted to), since the key bindings I used were 1, 2, and 3, so any time I responded to a radio call of ATC I was dropping animals objects! :biggrin:

Thanks Keven, for the tip.

Hahahaha, April Fool's biting back many months later!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42