Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

You enable Experimental Versions in the Preferences

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I download and install chaceplane again which is v0.3.70 beta..if there is a new update I can install it and how?? I have P3DV4.2 .I ask because it shows me error with the camera.

Thanks ..

George

Regarding exporting of presets.
I know that I can upload every preset separately to the community to archive it, but is there a possibility to export whole list (all presets for a single aircraft) of presets for e.g. PMDG 737 to one separate file?

Edited by tecto

8 hours ago, tecto said:

Regarding exporting of presets.
I know that I can upload every preset separately to the community to archive it, but is there a possibility to export whole list (all presets for a single aircraft) of presets for e.g. PMDG 737 to one separate file?

Not right now but this is something we want to implement in the future.

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,slight problem i am having is in control assignments the move forward button snaps to the cabin all the other buttons are fine.it is assigned to W but does not matter what key i use it still does the same.

Hi, and sorry for my English.

I'm thinking about buing chase camera. I miss a lot posibility to make walk around around aircraf, so my questione is if in chase plane it is posible?

Regards

Grzegorz

3 hours ago, grzegorz said:

I'm thinking about buing chase camera. I miss a lot posibility to make walk around around aircraf, so my questione is if in chase plane it is posible?

Yes, ChasePlane includes a Walkaround Mode.
Smash the camera to the ground in Static Mode and you'll be able to walk around!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank You,

I bought it today, and I will try it when i'm back to home

If some problem appear, I will please for your help:biggrin:

Regards

Hello,

I would like some explanation

- What is the use of "Speed Boost" ?
- Is it possible to get the nice small view selector appear with some assigned key stroke ?

Thanks for helping to enjoy even more this brilliant add-on !

Gérard

41 minutes ago, gaab said:

- What is the use of "Speed Boost" ?
- Is it possible to get the nice small view selector appear with some assigned key stroke ?

1. Speed boost allows you to temporarily move faster. You have to set a Control Assignment for it in the Preferences.
  2. Next update ;)

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi again 

I have oportunity to use camera but my questione is,  how can I use only walk around.  I don't want use it in cockpit- i prefere use default camera in VC.  So please give me advice how can I setup chase to use it only as walk around Mode without changing cameras in VC? 

Thank You

On 3.11.2016 at 5:55 PM, Keven Menard said:

Last Edited: March 20th, 2018

Changing the speed and inertia of the camera

4. To reset a specific slider to follow the Master, simply click the grey Master button above the slider values. A green Master means that the slider value is already following the Master.

Hi, in my case it is exactly reversed - a grey Master means following the Master...

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

On 06/04/2018 at 6:49 PM, Keven Menard said:
  1. Speed boost allows you to temporarily move faster. You have to set a Control Assignment for it in the Preferences.
  2. Next update ;)

v0.4.200 Added a Control Assignment to toggle the In-Sim View Selector

A big thank you ;)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 6:53 AM, Raller said:

Hi, in my case it is exactly reversed - a grey Master means following the Master...

Forgot to include it in the change log but that has been fixed as well. Thanks for letting us know about that issue!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42