Sign in to follow this  
jcpg

AFS Design A380/V2 question.bought were of very low quality.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone out there has any knowledge on the AFS Design A380/V2.    I'm interested in getting this plane for my FSX.     All the previous A380's I purchased before were of very poor quality and I don't want to make the same mistake...

Help here would be much appreciated as well as  any advise on  A380 products. Thanks in advance.

JohnGoncalves

All the previous A380's I purchased before were of very poor quality and I don't want to make the same mistake...

don't make the same mistake...

Ok. So, is there nothing on the market decent? I've seen some vids on line that looked ok!

For FSX, the best A380 right now is freeware from Project Airbus. To make it a functional add-on, you'd have to source the 'A380 Merge Super Pack' made by Maxime Konareff. You need to own the Wilco Evolution Wide Body add-on for the merge to work though. More information about the merge here.

I see.  Ok thanks a lot.  Those modifications and so, can be huge headaches. I wonder...

Hi Karan, thanks again for the info. The link you posted is in French, so if someone is interested in English here you go;        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKiknT3yuQc.  Everything is there even the steps on how to merge it, for dummies like me, lol.  I'm gonna try and see if it works sometime in the near futura. Anyone with some more feedback on if this plane is realistic to fly? Would love to know before going ahead.

Thanks.

JohnGoncalves 

Those modifications and so, can be huge headaches

Indeed they can be if you were to make the merge manually but the beauty of the one I linked is that it's all done for you. It's literally just copy/paste into SimObjects and you're done as long as you have the pre-requisite Wilco aircraft installed.