Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

What's your favorite P3D addon airport?

Anyone tried out the newly released Aerosoft Milano Malpensa X yet?

Richard Åsberg

Looks really well done.  There's been some screen shots and at least one review video.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Taxi2gate  KMCO

FlyTampa KMDW

FlyTampa KBUF (love the birds)

LatinVFR  KRDU

LatinVFR  KSAN

Taxi2gate KMCO

FlyTampa KMDW

FlyTampa KBUF (love the birds)

LatinVFR KRDU

LatinVFR KSAN

I have all of them...was quite impressed by RDU.  Gosh I wish there were more birds around the sim.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yes and I have a very different opinion on this. Bad FPS and a horrible high VAS in P3D v3.4. 3.2 GB after loading the Sim with the NGX. 

To compare this, I have 2.8 GB in KJFK with the "old" FSDT airport and the NGX and much better FPS. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Yes and I have a very different opinion on this. Bad FPS and a horrible high VAS in P3D v3.4. 3.2 GB after loading the Sim with the NGX. 

To compare this, I have 2.8 GB in KJFK with the "old" FSDT airport and the NGX and much better FPS. 

Sorry to hear about that but I guess it's far from the first time we've seen a scenery in version 1.0 having these kind of problems and hopefully they will be addressed swiftly by Aerosoft and the developer.

Richard Åsberg

Sorry to hear about that but I guess it's far from the first time we've seen a scenery in version 1.0 having these kind of problems and hopefully they will be addressed swiftly by Aerosoft and the developer.

Yes, but this is kind of a deal breaker for me, because in this version, I can't use the scenery. There is no way for me to fly in and out from and to London (EGSS) for my VA. 

FYI, LIMC is the only scenery so far (for me), causing this kind of issues.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Yes, but this is kind of a deal breaker for me, because in this version, I can't use the scenery. There is no way for me to fly in and out from and to London (EGSS) for my VA. 

FYI, LIMC is the only scenery so far (for me), causing this kind of issues.

I feel for you and anyone else having these issues and let's keep our fingers crossed a fix will be released ASAP.

I presume you already reported your issues over in Aerosoft's support forum?

Richard Åsberg

One airport that has already been mentioned but I still want to vote for it again is Fly Tampa's EKCH.

Of all the airports I have this is the one that I keep being amazed of every time I fly there and by now I've lost count how many times I've been to this airport.

Very hard to put the finger on what exactly it is but the sense of actually being there for real is unmatched IMO so for anyone who likes to fly in Europe this is the first one I would get if you don't already have it.

Richard Åsberg

Very hard to put the finger on what exactly it is but the sense of actually being there for real is unmatched IMO

Interesting... to me it looks like just another airport. Is the surrounding area big and modelled too? Or is it mainly the airport itself that is this good?

Taxi2Gate KSEA might just be the best scenery I own. So detailed and I still remain at about 24 FPS. Makes me wonder why other airports are such a hit on the framerate...

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD