On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:04 AM, dekodan said:

Please sticky if possible.

I created a video that shows step by step how to fix the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke dead zone issue. This is a hardware fix using the Leo Bodnar BU0836A joystick board.

Please view, like, share.

You will love your Saitek again.

Enjoy!

just recently goy the yoke and it seems this issue might be partly solved by applying the latest

drivers (see comments underneath this you tube video) - just installed the latest drivers and it seems to have improved the issue (calibrated it in XP11 after install) - also wonder what the best XP11 setting are for things like sensitives (currently set them at 0%) and if anyone suggests touching the fall back/ bands /directional axis settings in the Logitech software to try to improve further ?

I tried with the latest Logitech drivers and there is no change.

I have a nearly unused Saitek Yoke since years at home, because of this ridiculous deadzone it has (ca. 3 centimenters around center position).

Thank you very much for that tutorial. I already have the new electronics here on my desk and i will modify it within the next weeks and hopefully have the same effect with zero deadzone then! 🙂

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder