Sign in to follow this  
andresico

FTX central V3 and insertion point

Hi

After having moved my orbx products with FTX central 3, I discovered that it had placed all orbx entries on top of everything. I looked around for an insertion tool so that I could place ORBX where I want it (below some other addons)  But didnt find any ways of doing so.

So, am I blind or has it been left out?

I had an old version of FTX central 2 that I could use for setting the insertion point, but I dont know how long that will be possible. FTX central 3 changes the insertion point with every install.

So, am I blind or has it been left out?

on the bottom left  hand  of  the ftx3  you will  a wheel cog  click on it ,   when   the  next lib  update  comes  out  will fix   your other  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You have to go to settings, clicking on the small cog to the bottom left of the FTX Central v3 interface, and on the right side of the following page you'll find the way to relocate the ORBX's entries. Once you select the new insertion points, they will remain as selected after every running of FTXC. Look also for an update to FTXC that was released days ago, using the same interface.

Good luck.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks a million both of you. I will have a close look.

So after all, it was me being blind. Not the first time. :-)

And do not forget to click on SAVE (blue button on the right) after changing the insertion point. I think quite a few people miss that save button. I sure did at first. There is a save button for the Library Insertion Point section as well as the General secton on the Settings screen. Unlike the options for the various sceneries you actually have to save the changes here.