I installed the open beta for both as2016 and asca and now I get low fps.(single  digits).It must be something to do with the clouds .no clouds no problem but if  there are a few clouds in the sky  fps go through the floor. i tried   shutting down as2016 and firing opus  and all was good even with  tons of clouds. The minute as2016 runs fps suck.

Mind you before the update all was good with asca and as2016.I  did not touch any slider nothing.Just installed the open beta on top of the older version

Any of you experienced this ?

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi again,

I'd guess that this is security software "aggressive scanning" related, given that you only got this with a new update.  If you have an existing exclusion/allow entry for AS16 and ASConnect, updating AS16 (with the SP1 open beta) may require re-excluding since the version/file date/time has changed.  It depends on your security software.

In any case, we don't have any open reports of issues like this and I don't think it's related to AS16 itself, but we'd be happy to assist you to troubleshoot, isolate/confirm and attempt to resolve this for you.  Please open a ticket at http://support.hifitechinc.com and we'll do our best.  Thanks!

Commercial Member
4,859 posts

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

Hi again,

I'd guess that this is security software "aggressive scanning" related, given that you only got this with a new update

No av or such running here. I will open a ticket