Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

747 beta tester request: vas numbers at LAX and LHR

I would like to see vas numbers if that is possible from a 747 beta tester. I prefer if you have scenery for what I think are the 2 most vas hungry areas. KLAX and EGLL. Orbx SCA and FSDT KLAX also Orbx England and Aerosoft EGLL that would be good to see. Thank you - David Lee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would like to see vas numbers if that is possible from a 747 beta tester. I prefer if you have scenery for what I think are the 2 most vas hungry areas. KLAX and EGLL. Orbx SCA and FSDT KLAX also Orbx England and Aerosoft EGLL that would be good to see. Thank you - David Lee

They will probably not give it to you for two reasons.

First they it's something that will change from a computer to another, as obviously there is a huge number of things that will impact VAS usage (traffic, sceneries, settings, ....)

Second it's a beta as such the air craft is in a beta state, with most probably lots of debug routines, that will record stuffs on log files or other, so that when a user meet an issue, he can send the log to PMDG which is helpfull for developers to make things. And of course all those routines, which probably exists for each and every systems does have a cost in both memory and cpu usage. Also the beta period is where they will finalize the code, cleanup the code and so on.

So until the aircraft is in its final release form, it's impossible to have this information as it won't reflect the final product.