Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone, I am not quite sure if this is the correct forum to post this but, I am looking for someone who would like to take part in a shared cockpit flight with me. I am 19 years old, live in the United States and would consider myself to be proficient with the a320 as well as Vatsim. The only shared cockpit capable aircraft I have is the Aerosoft a320/a321. I also have PFPX, the most recent Navigraph AIRAC and Active Sky 2016. If anyone is interested please do let me know!

Welcome to the forum!

This is absoluting the right place. You might also try the Aerosoft forum.

Here in this forum you will find yhe OVPA Guides for Shared Cockpit, and i strongly recommend reading st least the first one so youll be awsre of the risks and ways to ptotect yourself and your computer when flying shared cockpit.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Yes of course. I have implemented all of the necessary tweaks in my BIOS and my Anti-virus software. I'm just not sure about what to do with UAC since basically all of my addons tell me that they won't work properly unless UAC is disabled, but the guide recommends I leave it enabled, so that's my only conflict right now.

So long as your running a full security suite that will intercept and check downloads you should be okay with UAC off.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.