Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

P3D + NGX + TrackIR5?

Hi

I want to buy TrackIR5 to increase my NGX immersion.

Is EZDOK mandatory addon too with such combo? I read through some topics where users had huge set up problems with NGX and TrackIR5. Is there a good guide to do it without EZDOK anywhere? I don't have or plan to buy EZDOK.

thanks

You don't need EZDOK to get TrackIR5 to work. TIR will work withoutht it just fine.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Fantastic. Thanks for this information, to be precise I'm not buying it but I'm writing Santa-Wife a Christmas letter ;-)

Thank you

I know it's a lot more expensive but the most emersive experience I have ever had with p3d is with the the oculus rift and fly inside. I really cannot fly without it now. However TIR is an awesome alternative. Have fun and Merry Christmas!!!

Oh that is interesting thing to have but I think it's really overpriced plus you need to have really awesome GPU there