Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

A new purchase, two questions relative ATC & Lower Center Panel

First, I activate the P3D ATC screen but I cannot hear the voices.  I have turned to the ground freq. but again, no voices.  I have checked all the sound adjustments within the sim and PMDG but cannot find anything wrong or anything I should be doing specific to 777.

Second,  I cannot aluminate the lower center panel thus I cannot view checklists etc.  I have turned all the knobs for brightness etc with no result.  All other panels are functioning.

Suggestions,

Thanks.

I was able to get the center panel with a simple reboot. 

I also was able to use the standard ATC until I shutdown the plane for a cold and dark start.  Now the ATC popup has no sound and the numbered tasks ( from ground to ASIS etc) do not function on a consistent basis.

I suspect it is somewhere within the P3D sim but I have no idea how to fix it.  The sim starts with a stock plane in the window so all should work.

Suggestions?

After more research it appears that pushing the radio mic button may have solved the problem. UGH

After more research it appears that pushing the radio mic button may have solved the problem. UGH

You didn't solve a problem, you are learning how to operate the aircraft correctly! That's a good thing! Do the tutorials; they are well worth it and you may well have many "ahhhh" moments.

You are correct.  Still learning the plane and very impatient.  Following directions has never been my strong suit.  

At least half the pleasure is learning the jet itself. Bask, enjoy.

spacer.png