Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

XP11 Atmospherics (Flying around Poland)

Those do not look like default clouds and Tony wants to be able to manually control the weather. I'll deduce that these are custom clouds. Am I right? :wink:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks for all the comments guys. This is my Poland scenery I copied across from XP10 (It's a scenery I was working on earlier in the year but never completed). I may release it one day when I get round to generating the rest of the country (I have about half done) and making some more landmarks (You'll notice the landmarks and objects lack night textures, etc). I really want to see my home country done accurately, but it's not something others were too interested in.

Those do not look like default clouds and Tony wants to be able to manually control the weather. I'll deduce that these are custom clouds. Am I right?

OK, so I'll admit, I went against my own objections, caved in and last night picked up xEnviro :Tounge:, I blame this screenshot thread because everyone is praising it and the screenshots people are posting are amazing :wink:. I wasn't blown away with SMP v4 (I was expecting it to be a big change from v3) and was hoping that since I'm now a paying customer I can moan and moan at them until they add custom weather. I have to say though, the weather I've tried is spot on, it's just always ugly this time of the year so not easy to fly GA and helicopters. It's quite easy to switch out to SMP when the weather is too ugly.

• Upvote 3

You got me. :smile:

I'm also caving in. I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.