Sign in to follow this  
cagrikartal

747v3 performance calculator

hmm i get it, but i would also like to mention that when i use pfpx,AS2016 and topcat to plan my flights i get values that doesnt match with the values i get when i enter the numbers in pmdg 777lr, For example i have topcat saying TO1 +54  resulting 87%N1 on fmc TO1 +54 gives 95%N1.(i compensate it by changing the assumed temperature)  Having a pmdg  calculator would eliminate the accuracy differences between other products.(i remember reading in t7 update topic that they ve changed the assumed takeoff algorithms to have more realistic result) However i cant say how much it cost in time or money but given the complexity and the price range of the product i say it is worth it.

FWIW in the airppane i fly, on occasion get performance numbers that are sometimes 3% N1 off. The limiting factor is that as long as the airplane gives you an N1 setting that is equal or greater to what N1 setting the Performance planning gives you, youre good to go. If not, lower the assumed temp until its equal or greater too what the planning gives you.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

And we're currently modeling a 747, right?

Are you really!? Well um ...when is that happening? :P

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE