Sign in to follow this  

I have made up my mind and go for P3D. But what else should I update? Let´s start with the ai traffic. 

I have had all kind of freeware stuff for ai traffic in FSX (WoAI, MAIW etc). What about traffic in P3D? Will tehy work or would this be right time to go to payware? And which one of the payware Ai addons should I pick up? UT? MyT? I fly mainly (95%) of my flight time in Europe, Northern Africa, Caribbean, Mexico, Canada and USA.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello 

Yes WOAI will work in prepar3D v3 and so will UT2,  But both of these Add On's will require some (A lot) of manual configuring to work correctly 

MyTraffic 6 is compatible and works straight out of the box.  Note: You will notice it says only compatible up to v2.5 but it is certainly compatible with all versions of Prepar3D v3   

Although be warned, that installation of MyTraffic 6 is a chore as it does not install to P3Dv3 with installer (or at least didn't in my and some other users case). Manual installation is a real pain and when performing it you start to wonder why you put so much money into addon which does not install properly to sim without manual tweaking. ;)

Also, from what I've seen UT2 and WOAI have much better models than MT6. I chose MT6 as I supposed it will work out of the box.