Sign in to follow this  
pilot2003

Extremely blurry textures ! FSX

Set your frame rate to 20

All traffic to 0 again

Okay, since you are using ORBX products you'll need to move your "Mesh Resolution" to 5m

Go ahead and set the water setting to 2x low

And autogen density to "normal"

I may have misunderstood you, were you using just the GTX 970 right?

Alright will do ! Do i re install the libraries for DX10 ?

And no sadly i use the Quadro temporarily 

Do you use Nvidia inspector?

For DX10, Yes tick it in FSX and shut down and the do your fixer settings, libraries and such

Also in FSX turn off lens flare and bloom and also untucked ground casts shadows

Sorry, forgot to mention this before

For DX10, Yes tick it in FSX and shut down and the do your fixer settings, libraries and such

Also in FSX turn off lens flare and bloom and also untucked ground casts shadows

Sorry, forgot to mention this before

No worries ! Got it :D

a

Sorry, forgot to mention this beforre

And yes i do ! =)

Could you post your inspector settings for me please?

OMG PAL IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU TO DEATH IM GONNA NAME MY FIRST CHILD AFTER YOU ! But fps is pretty high sadly i'll just re tweak it ! :D Can i revert back to the first one with the current slider settings ? 

One of the reasons your blurries show up could be the tweaks in the CFG. You only need HIGHMEMFIX and the steam edition already adds that

So keep the CFG. You have now, if you end up having problems again just start over with what we did here

Don't mess with buffer pools and fiber frame fraction or any of the other tweaks

Try what ever frame settings you want. But the higher you go the more stutters and possibly blurries you will encounter so you'll have to test to find your sweet spot

Glad I could help

Cheers

Greg Z

One of the reasons your blurries show up could be the tweaks in the CFG. You only need HIGHMEMFIX and the steam edition already adds that

So keep the CFG. You have now, if you end up having problems again just start over with what we did here

Don't mess with buffer pools and fiber frame fraction or any of the other tweaks

Try what ever frame settings you want. But the higher you go the more stutters and possibly blurries you will encounter so you'll have to test to find your sweet spot

Glad I could help

Cheers

Greg Z

i tried it was perfect ! I Can't thank you enough ! :D It works wonders :) I have one more problem ! :(

http://www.avsim.com/topic/501456-reshade-306-ctd-dx10-with-the-fixer-fsx/

Thank you :)

I have another problem 

Fsx is extremely pixely !

with nvidia inspector !

http://prntscr.com/dtlh61

Could you post your Nvidia inspector settings in a screenshot, Mabey we can sort you out there too

I had the same issue before, my textures looked like a green brown mess and never cleared up. If you uninstall england and norway, see if it cleares up. I have OLC Europe installed and and when I only had Global installed I didn't have any problems. My solution was to change the affinity mask to 249. Now everything looks great and I have better performance now and almost never any blurry textures. Try to set your LOD radius to 4.5 or even lower.

Saw you had solved it, nice :)

My computer Specs are :

Sadly a Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 2.80GHz

6 Gb of ram DDR2

64-bit Win7

Nvidia Quadro 2000

I see two issues here.  First, a slow CPU.  Second, a video card that is designed for workstations, not games and sims.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I see two issues here.  First, a slow CPU.  Second, a video card that is designed for workstations, not games and sims.

Oh yeah i'm getting a new cpu next month can't wait ! :D and the quadro is just a little temporary card ! :) And i fixed the pixely aircrafts & such i just had to reconfigure DX10 fixer :)

I had the same issue before, my textures looked like a green brown mess and never cleared up. If you uninstall england and norway, see if it cleares up. I have OLC Europe installed and and when I only had Global installed I didn't have any problems. My solution was to change the affinity mask to 249. Now everything looks great and I have better performance now and almost never any blurry textures. Try to set your LOD radius to 4.5 or even lower.

Saw you had solved it, nice :)

Thank you for the suggestions ! :)

It's all good now thank you guys <3

Guys never mind i had to revert back to the old CFG Didn't like how fsx looked on dx9 

And with DX10 everything looks pixely ! 

And i followed the DX10 Steve Fixer guide to tweak nvidia inspector settings to look respectful on DX10 it worked on the old CFG but not on the new one :(