Sign in to follow this  
Berike

EULA question

Hi guys,

I use P3D v3.4 and XP11 with lot of addons

ORBX, PMDG, Captain Sim, Aerosoft, Flight Factor, X-Aviation, FSUIPC, HiFi Active Sky 2016 etc

I'm having a routine that is spending the week in a city for work and the weekend at home, so I bought a Razer Blade 2016 with GTX 1060 to be able to work, game etc

Can I have any of this Sims with add-ons installed in both? For sure they will never run at the same time, it wouldn't make sense.

What would you suggest?

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Each piece of software comes with a license agreement which you need to read and agree to.  Commercial software is licensed for one PC.  I do not know of any exceptions.  Some license agreements allow installation of the same product on the same PC but for various versions of simulators.  For instance, AS16 license is good for FSX and P3D on the same PC.  Same goes with all FSDT/Flightbeam stuff. 

You will not be able to get P3D, FSX, FSX-SE, X-Plane installed on several computers with one license agreement.  Please be very careful discussing license agreements here at AVSIM.  The AVSIM Terms of Service has strict consequences for anyone suggesting or attempting to break EULA's.  So, trying to get other members to give you their respective advice on license agreements and to tell you it is okay in contravention with a license agreement is dangerous. 

My personal advice is to simply read the license agreement that came with your product(s) and use the product based on your interpretation of the license. 

Because this topic is so sensitive I'm going to lock it before it can have a chance to break our rules.  EULA busting and piracy is taken seriously here at AVSIM.

Jim

• Upvote 1

For instance, AS16 license is good for FSX and P3D on the same PC.

Actually Jim, that was ASN. AS16 requires a separate license for FSX and P3D.

Vic