Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

Simconnect version 10.0.61637.0

I need version 10.0.61637.0 in order to make some hardware work. I just can't find it anywhere. The one in my FSX SDK is an older version. Does anybody know where to get it? Or could by any chance someone who owns it upload it to an online file hosting platform?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

You cab obtain all three FSX versions of SimConnect HERE.

I also see that you have P3D... if you'll look in your main P3D folder, you'll find the "redist" sub-folder, which also contains all three version of FSX SimConnect as well as the ESP version.

To round this info up (for people who might search for and view this thread), FSX Steam (FSX:SE) users can find all three versions of SimConnect in their main FSX folder (default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces.

The three FSX rekated versions are:

and they are:

FSX-RTM

FSX-SP1

FSX-XPACK

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

You cab obtain all three FSX versions of SimConnect HERE.

I found that too but it's not the version I'm looking for. I need the one I put in the title and my original post or at least one that is newer than 10.0.61355.0. FSX SP2 version I should add.

I also see that you have P3D... if you'll look in your main P3D folder, you'll find the "redist" sub-folder, which also contains all three version of FSX SimConnect as well as the ESP version.

I have the XPACK version in there which, I assume, is the SP2 version. Nothing happens however when I click on the installer so I can't install it...

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Please take a look at THIS POST.

Regarding the issue with XPACK... Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib and run the SimConnect Installer. Is that what you're having a problem with?

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Regarding the issue with XPACK... Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib and run the SimConnect Installer. Is that what you're having a problem with?

Yes that's exactly it. When I double click the installer a small window appears for about a second before it disappears and nothing happens.

How is simconnect installed? Is it installed into a certain P3D subdirectory? I need to find the simconnect.dll.

No it is not installed to a P3D subfolder, after installation ( that looks very much as you describe it ) you Must restart the PC for it to take effect.

Jorge

Hello threegree,

On 2/4/2017 at 1:28 PM, threegreen said:

How is simconnect installed? Is it installed into a certain P3D subdirectory? I need to find the simconnect.dll.

I'm experiencing some issues to install simconnect on W10... Maybe are incompatibles...

But, if you want some try, these files are installed in C:\windows\winsxs (heave a lot of files and .dll's)

Do a search on these folder "simconnect" and you see these files.

On 2/1/2017 at 4:33 PM, threegreen said:

I found that too but it's not the version I'm looking for. I need the one I put in the title and my original post or at least one that is newer than 10.0.61355.0. FSX SP2 version I should add.

In my researches, this versin is FSX-XPACK

LDWJUWo.png

Hope that help

Best regards

18 hours ago, Lourenco said:

Hello threegree,

I'm experiencing some issues to install simconnect on W10... Maybe are incompatibles...

But, if you want some try, these files are installed in C:\windows\winsxs (heave a lot of files and .dll's)

Do a search on these folder "simconnect" and you see these files.

In my researches, this versin is FSX-XPACK

LDWJUWo.png

Hope that help

Best regards

Thank you but that was over a year ago. I'm fine now 🙂

Hi, I wonder if you can help me with this problem, This FSX not FSX se

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.974

Looking in registry for FSX install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0
     Parameter"SetupPath"
... >>>  OK! FOUND FSX!  <<< ...
     SetupPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\

Looking in registry for FSX-SE install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DovetailGames\FSX
     Parameter"Install_Path"
Not there, so looking in:
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DovetailGames\FSX
     Parameter"AppPath"
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition\10.0
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition\10.0
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v1 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LockheedMartin\Prepar3D
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\LockheedMartin\Prepar3D
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v2 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v3 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...
===========================================================

INSTALLATION FOR FSX:
SetupPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"
Checking version of the FSX EXE:
... Version 10.0.61637.0  (Need at least 10.0.60905.0)
Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect:
... Failed to find a valid SimConnect needed to use FSUIPC4!
===========================================================

*************** End of Install Log ***************

Edited by Len1940

On 7/11/2023 at 10:39 AM, Mattie941 said:

Where did you find the latest version of SimConnect? How did you install it? I'm having issues with 10.0.61637.0 as detailed in my thread here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/635654-fsx-apidll-crash-no-fixes-in-other-threads/?tab=comments#comment-4985819

It's somewhere in the FSX installation folder in a folder called redist. Just run the installers for all versions in there.

• Like 1