Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Sizing up the paint kit.....

Hey Carl, it seems all I have to do is mention that I'm painting one and 4 other painters will show previews of the one's they have in progress. Lol.

So far......

TNT done

KLM Cargo done

Centurion done

UPS done done done

Atlas pax done

Atlas gold done

Singapore cargo done

So all you other painters...I'm doing FedEx....let's see what you already have in work, hehe.

Well I sure do appreciate the time and effort you all put in to this.  And I'd like to donate some money to the cause for the FedEx livery.  I figure it's only fair, especially the amount of time/effort that goes in to them.  Maybe send me a pm and we can talk about sending you some money.

-Carl

Carl Thompson

Hey Carl, it seems all I have to do is mention that I'm painting one and 4 other painters will show previews of the one's they have in progress. Lol.

So far......

TNT done

KLM Cargo done

Centurion done

UPS done done done

Atlas pax done

Atlas gold done

Singapore cargo done

So all you other painters...I'm doing FedEx....let's see what you already have in work, hehe.

I'm finishing up AirBridge Cargo and TNT ERF versions, taking sometime as I'm doing dirtyish style. Still debating on what to do next. Possibly some variant of Polar and Southern.

I'd love a Cargolux ERF or maybe an F but with the current livery :)

Great liveries, keep 'em coming!

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

Well I sure do appreciate the time and effort you all put in to this.  And I'd like to donate some money to the cause for the FedEx livery.  I figure it's only fair, especially the amount of time/effort that goes in to them.  Maybe send me a pm and we can talk about sending you some money.

-Carl

Hey Carl, I appreciate the offer, but in the corniest way I can say it...."That is not our way" hehe.

Most painters do it for the enjoyment of seeing their contributions appreciated by the community, and the sense of accomplishment you get when you view your paint in the sim for the 1st time.

I'm finishing up AirBridge Cargo and TNT ERF versions, taking sometime as I'm doing dirtyish style. Still debating on what to do next. Possibly some variant of Polar and Southern.

Great to hear Konstantin!

I may do a few Polar as well,....they have a lot of variations!

I'd love a Cargolux ERF or maybe an F but with the current livery :)

Hey Fabrizio, 

I imagine there are several painters lining up the new CargoLux livery, me included as I really like it.  :wink:   So with that said, mine will probably be the 3rd or 4th one available in a few weeks.  :lol:

Which reminds me how much I chuckled to myself when everyone was worried about paints as we were getting close to release.  I felt the PMDG team did a heckuva job getting as many quality paints out as they did...and they are still trickling some out as promised. (For those looking for Silkway, I wouldn't worry...I'm sure she's probably in other painter's hangars as well as the one you're waiting for from PMDG)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey Fabrizio, 

I imagine there are several painters lining up the new CargoLux livery, me included as I really like it.  :wink:   So with that said, mine will probably be the 3rd or 4th one available in a few weeks.  :lol:

Which reminds me how much I chuckled to myself when everyone was worried about paints as we were getting close to release.  I felt the PMDG team did a heckuva job getting as many quality paints out as they did...and they are still trickling some out as promised. (For those looking for Silkway, I wouldn't worry...I'm sure she's probably in other painter's hangars as well as the one you're waiting for from PMDG)

If only a decent scenery of ELLX was out there :mad:

If only a decent scenery of ELLX was out there

I know....wish one of the scenery devs would pick it up!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve. Are you considering doing National Cargo N952CA or N919CA...I think you can tell by my name why I'm asking :)

James A.

n952ca-national-airlines-boeing-747-428b

Lots of painters working the new Queen lol. She is a blast to paint and always looks well dressed, no matter what the colors you put on her. So many choices...and requests also lol.

Mauricio Brentano

Steve. Are you considering doing National Cargo N952CA or N919CA...I think you can tell by my name why I'm asking :)

James A.

n952ca-national-airlines-boeing-747-428b

I will be working on the national down the road

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your reply Steve. Im looking forward to it :)

I know....wish one of the scenery devs would pick it up!

I'm using a freeware fsx scenery I found on the internet, dated 2014 or something like that.

I fixed it to work in P3D and I'm ok with that. It has good fps and, most importantly, runway lights! The aerosoft is really heavy and old, and the runway lights don't work in p3d.

I too wish a software house did LUX from the ground up. We really need a new one.

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

James A.

Hey James,

See here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/500599-ladies-in-waiting/?p=3536941

Was getting started on National when PMDG released the Queen, so as I mention in this post, I'll be moving the textures to this beauty.

Of course with the way all the great painters here have been popping out liveries, I'm sure you'll have several version to fly shortly.  :smile:

Can anyone help with this issue? http://www.avsim.com...e/#entry3569342

Hey Alex,

I haven't looked too closely at the paintkit, but if I find anything about this issue I'll be sure to let you know.

The Cargolux ERF only has the tail logo and cargolux lettering not the full repaint. I'd love to fly that around soon - David Lee

Hey David,

I'm confident with all the painters out there, this one will be covered as well.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey James,

See here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/500599-ladies-in-waiting/?p=3536941

Was getting started on National when PMDG released the Queen, so as I mention in this post, I'll be moving the textures to this beauty.

Of course with the way all the great painters here have been popping out liveries, I'm sure you'll have several version to fly shortly.  :smile: .

Glad to hear Steve! If you'd like any closeups shots, feel free to message me!

James A.

Ill make a separate post with previews for mine :)