Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

Prepar3D Hotfix 3.4.22.19868 (February 1, 2017)

Do we need to install this hotfix for PMDG products?  Seems to deal with SLI issues.  There is a warning...

"Please be aware that some third developers might have to update their add-ons to be compatible with the hotfix. Please contact the third party developers directly for any compatibility questions."

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Do we need to install this hotfix for PMDG products?

Dick please have a look at the first bullet under Prepar3D Notes on the product description page at PMDG web site.  v3.3 and upward.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks, Dan.  But, that does not really answer my question.  I am already running Hotfix 2.  There seems to be some question in various forums about installing this P3D hotfix if you do not use SLI.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

That's a pretty standard note they put on all updates and hot fixes to cover them selves. You can either try it and see if it breaks anything, because yes, it might, or wait until somebody else does and reports the results. Personally I wait a few days after updates come out and see if anybody is having issues.