Sign in to follow this  
Interpaul

Ground Connections not disconnecting

Never have and never having any GPU/Chocks/Air Start issues. Connecting and disconnecting via FMC.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:04 AM, metalmike said:

Has there been any fix to this? Several updates later the problem persists...

IIRC PMDG asked for situations that made this happen to reproduce the issue but weren‘t able to do that. I‘m not sure if there was a fix, but when you load the queen in default panel state and THEN switch to any set state and let it initialize without touching anything then there shouldn‘t be any issues with the ground ops. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:04 PM, metalmike said:

Has there been any fix to this? Several updates later the problem persists...

ditto Marc

I've had this problem once during -8 beta but could not reproduce it and after almost daily use since release I've had it happen once. If you have a specific set of steps that will reproduce the problem then it can be fixed relatively quickly but until it can be reproduced by the development team this is where we are.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, all! To fix this issue, first go to the FMC. Then click PMDG SETUP>OPTIONS>SIMULATION> Then skip to page 10 for GROUND CONNECTIONS. Just put it in instant and then put it back to animated if you want to.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, louisekaille said:

Hi, all! To fix this issue, first go to the FMC. Then click PMDG SETUP>OPTIONS>SIMULATION> Then skip to page 10 for GROUND CONNECTIONS. Just put it in instant and then put it back to animated if you want to.

Thanks - just had this on the 737 NGXU and it solved my problem too - page 8 on that FMC

Edited by julian46
sp