Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

RTWR Team Practice – Saturday 11 Feb, 1500 UTC

Leg completed, but invalid.... waaaaay to easy to overspeed the Ka-50 without noticing, especially when your hand covers your view of the OVERSPEED warning :Hmmmph: Baton is back at 2Q9!

I'm not sure if it would be considered legal, the Vne according to the aircraft.cfg is 197 KIAS, but the overspeed came at 202 KIAS... Attaching invalid, but green, duenna. Only 324s of overspeed!

post-129469-0-04165800-1486920057.jpg

FlightLog_18-17-16.TXT

At it again, but with more stationary wings this time.

I have the baton 2Q9 - L06 in the SOH F7F-3.

Baton is free at L06

Hmm.. ended up in the same post.. oh well...

post-129469-0-42346900-1486922469.jpg

Only 5 seconds of overspeed here... the F7F is very slick when you forget which lever is mapped to the throttle and which is mapped to the propeller lever. I feel like I've been through this before  :Thinking:

FlightLog_18-58-33.TXT

DC, the Ka-50 is barely legal with a Vne=197kts. The Rules' 90-second restriction on overspeed suggests that an Ka-50 pilot will have to be very watchful of his speed and of the Duenna's graphic live accounts of time spent in overspeed.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I've just kitted myself out with the Aircraft Factory P-51H. I did rediscover my Vertigo Studio's Bearcat, installed it and rediscovered why I ditched it! Been an interesting day... :smile:

P.S. Is the P-38F, P-38FPR, P-38J and the P-38JPR by Just Flight as comes with P3D eligible?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.