Sign in to follow this  
maxhades

ATC

Dumb questions

I have some payware addons and ground ATC(Standard) doesn't work at each gate. I ask for ifr clearence to the runway but nothing, silent! It works but the don't reply!

Thanks

Max

Dumb questions

I have some payware addons and ground ATC(Standard) doesn't work at each gate. I ask for ifr clearence to the runway but nothing, silent! It works but the don't reply!

Thanks

Max

Hi,

So you are using default ATC? What addon aircraft were you using?

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Yes Fsx ATC! Pmdg, Real Air,...

On some slots it works and on some not!

Afcad?

It is LEBL from Justsim and LSGG from Rfsc!

Yes Fsx ATC! Pmdg, Real Air,...

On some slots it works and on some not!

Afcad?

It is LEBL from Justsim and LSGG from Rfsc!

Hi,

Just to make sure, did you turn on the radio in PMDG aircraft?

joyk3pi.jpg

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

So to be clear - if you request ground IFR clearance from some gates at each of these airports it works, but if you make the same request from the same aircraft at other gates at the same airports it doesn't ?

If so, some, questions:

- if you use a FSX default aircraft rather than the addon aircraft, do you get the same result at the same gates ?

- if you request VFR clearance (instead of IFR) at the failing gates, does that work ?

Please check my vid for enlightenment! This is on LEBL/Just Sim. At the end the problem with ground contact!

THX

Unfortunately I have a couple problems looking at your video - (a) my German is not very good and (b) I don't fly IFR ! Maybe a German speaking IFR flyer could take a look and comment on what is supposed to happen.

Did you try the tests I suggested above ?

Watching your vid I can see you got your preliminary takeoff info and altitudes from the proper people.  It was when

you were told to contact Ground at Barcelona 121.65 for taxi to runway info that you were ignored.  I wonder if the freq that was given to you was incorrect?  I may run a test to see what the actual Ground freq is.

What I came up with using default El Prat LEBL.

Ground freq is either 121.7 or 121.85

Just curious to see if you use a known good working gate at LEBL if it gives you one of these freqs for

Ground Control?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hmm just because wrong freq given by the developer from justsim via Afcad maybe?

Oook i know the clue from just sim

The are 3 different ground freq on el prat in real life for southwest, east and west! Fsx default knows only 1!!!!!

Thats the trick

Ook and Geneva LSGG too! Justsim do it right like in real!

Thx

• Upvote 1

I experienced similar with the NGX and FSX default ATC.  I usually then just lookup the correct ground frequency for FSX, programme my radios manually, and all is well then.  Same goes for ILS frequencies, what I had and what the correct frequency was varied, so just used the FSX one.

That being said, I've not had the issue since I've started using PATC.