Richard Sennett

Pilot2atc X-Plane Users Great addition added

Want to thank Dave for his amazing support - I asked him if we could get a .txt file format of a flight plan for importing into the Jardesign Airbus and he came through big time, what a great product 

Huge thanks Dave :biggrin:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi. First of all thank you so much for this great product, Dave! I have used RC4, PFE and other tools with xplane 10 and all I can say is: Pilot2ATC is getting the best product comparing to the others.

In Xplane 10 I'm always using A320 from jardesign. So it would be great to get an option to save the flight plan in A320 Jarseign format, just like this:

EDSB SID TUBLO Z714 LEBSO N851 TEDGO DCT TIKNI UN746 ROBEL T200 RUDAK DCT KLF DCT IRMAS DCT DT439 DCT DT440 DCT DT441 DCT DT446 DCT DT456 DCT DT455 DCT DT454 DCT ROGAB EDDT

Can we get this option?

Another option would be nice: Switch between Pressure in hg and mbar when getting ATIS information.

Thanks and best regards,

Markus Furrer

Markus,

The second request is already in P2A.  Just set the Units Type to "Metric-feet" and you will get 1013 instead of 29.92.

On the first one,, have you tried the new ".txt" file format.  I believe it would do what you are asking for.   It does not export the SID,STAR or Approach waypoints, but that is information that should be input into the FMC.  It only exports the route.

If not, do you have a document describing the file format and the file name extension?  That would be helpful.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, Thank you so much for your great and quick support.

Sorry for asking for this option to change between hg and mbar. I did not read the perfect manual good enough.

But now I have found this option. It is already there.

I also have tried the new ".txt" file format and ....... it works for A320 jardesign!!!

Cause the format is the same for A330 jardesign it works for both jardesign products.

Best regards,

Markus