Sesquashtoo

Hand, over my eyes...and squinting....

so,...where is B16?  LOL...I've been squinting, looking all around...and can't see it...LOL.  Dang...which direction is it coming from?!?!?!?!?

Cheers, all...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i think it's safe to say that Ben missed his deadline, so let's wait until tomorrow, which is a more traditional day for new releases.  He probably found those issues he was wrestling with to be a bigger pain in the backside than what he initially thought.  One could hope that even more great visual goodies will come with it too.

1 hour ago, Jimm said:

i think it's safe to say that Ben missed his deadline, so let's wait until tomorrow, which is a more traditional day for new releases.  He probably found those issues he was wrestling with to be a bigger pain in the backside than what he initially thought.  One could hope that even more great visual goodies will come with it too.

Dang, Jimm...XP11 is truly coming together. I don't know what Witch's Brew was in the last Global Scenery Cut, but I picked up around 7-8 FPS JUST in that.  No other changes to my graphics settings.  I'm easily popping 34-41 FPS, and simply can't believe it, with my sim settings, on 'strained', LOL.

In fact, I'm hunkered down, back into tubes....truly, truly having a blast with the 737-800 now!!!

Post Edit: I see that B16 is now released, but I don't want to drop out of my present flight to Phoenix, Sky Harbor...will wait to download after we scruff up the numbers...

Cheers,

Captain Boeing.

b738_15.png

• Upvote 1