Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

376.33 drivers w/ 1080ti

Hi Guys:

Does anybody know if it's possible to install these drivers with the new 1080ti?  I've tried but get a message that says "NVIDIA can't find compatible hardware".  I'm just worried about VAS issues.  Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On the FSlabs forums several people have found that the vas leak can be solved by setting water detail to no higher than medium.  As I couldn't get windows to stop pushing drivers over my 376.33 install, I tried it with the latest Nvidia drivers with success.  Try it before modifying your drivers, I hope it works for you.

Rhys Legge

• Upvote 1

I had no problem installing that driver for Nvidia 1080 (not TI), my only problem was it took some time to figure out how to stop Windows to reinstall the driver that was on the computer when I bought it.

2 hours ago, PLund said:

I had no problem installing that driver for Nvidia 1080 (not TI), my only problem was it took some time to figure out how to stop Windows to reinstall the driver that was on the computer when I bought it.

The 376.33 is designed  for the GTX 1080. The INF file that tells the 376.33 driver installer which cards are compatible  predates the recent introduction  of the GTX  1080 ti. The problem with Windows  is that unless you do what nVidia suggests (an official  driver rollback  with the Windows Device Manager app) Windows  will constantly  try to install the newer driver. The only other option is to delete  the newer driver by using the Device Driver Uninstalller  app (DDU).