Sign in to follow this  
swiesma

Jardesign A330 + XP11 - does it work?

Hi guys,

the title says it all :-) If so I would go for it today, buy XP, the Airbus and xEnviro....

I've read different websites and it is not really clear to me what is now compatible with XP 11 and what is not :-(

Edit: http://jardesign.org/a330/ -> it says V2.0 is for X) 11, so I will buy it there for 60$ and believe them? :-)

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JarDesigns is now keeping up with updating their aircraft.  This morning, I found that the A320 is now at version 3, and you can download the update via their own forum, just as you can with the A330.  If you purchased the A330 today, there might be a chance that the copy on the X-Plane.Org Server might be older, so it is always a good idea to visit the JD forum to be sure and if a new update is available, just download it there.  Before you ask though, once you purchase the aircraft, you will need to get the base download (meaning the proper installer) from the store, prior to any update files, as those files are just that, updates, which do not replace all of the files that are normally contained within the original install.