Sign in to follow this  
ThomasAH

PILOT's Easter Promo until end of April: 10€ discount

See https://www.pilots.shop/:

APRIL 9th 2017: We are running an Easter Promotion until the end of April. Use coupon code "happyeaster2017" upon checkout at our webshop and get a EUR 10,-- discount on any product(s) you order! This is your chance to get FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation or FS Global Real Weather right now!

Don't wait too long, this offer WILL end April 30th 2017!

Thank you for the news. I have FS Global 2010. Do you know the difference with FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation ?

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 hour ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you for the news. I have FS Global 2010. Do you know the difference with FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation ?

Regards,

Richard

Hi,

I believed the Ultimate has higher resolution than 2010, the installation file in hard drive ~4 times larger. Global 2010 around 23GB and Ultimate almost 100GB

About Ultimate Next Generation compare to the older Ultimate, I haven't look into it yet since the price is so high for mesh when I only fly jetliners.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

45 minutes ago, Hoang Le said:

Hi,

I believed the Ultimate has higher resolution than 2010, the installation file in hard drive ~4 times larger. Global 2010 around 23GB and Ultimate almost 100GB

About Ultimate Next Generation compare to the older Ultimate, I haven't look into it yet since the price is so high for mesh when I only fly jetliners.

Hi,

Thank you. Dumb question : some impact in term of VAS ?

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 minute ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

Thank you. Dumb question : some impact in term of VAS ?

Regards,

Richard

Hi,

I haven't test VAS because for this addon you only can enable or disable it, nothing to configure, not that I know of.

I want it so I just install and change other addons configuration for the VAS issue.

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

2 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hi,

I haven't test VAS because for this addon you only can enable or disable it, nothing to configure, not that I know of.

I want it so I just install and change other addons configuration for the VAS issue.

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Ok, thanks.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

Ultimate Next Generation reduced the hard disk usage compared to Ultimate, so e.g. Europe is only 8GB (compared to above 20GB with Ultimate I think).

And you can select the regions to install.

Works fine on my medieval system.