Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

Wideview

Guest Arni

What is the phylosophy behind using wideview in order to share work load between pc using fs9. Can anyone give me an example of how you divide softwares between 2 or more pc in this case.

Not that I use Wideview, but the purpose isn

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Hello,Could you be referring to WIDEFS? This is the program that allows you to share computers for processing addons for FS9. I have three computers set up with WIDEFS. The server runs on the FS9 computer and the Widefs itself runs on each of the other computers. I use it to offset the processing requirements of programs like Radar Contact. AV6 and most of all - Project Magenta modules that simulate Boeing and Airbus Cockpit systems like Glass Cockpit, FMS and MCP.Cheers,Ron SagelNEAR KCHS

Guest Alex Reid

>What is the phylosophy behind using wideview in order to>share work load between pc using fs9. Can anyone give me an>example of how you divide softwares between 2 or more pc in>this case.>>

Guest moonstar

"I use 3 monitors and display left forward, forward, right forward views plus all 737NG panels including 2nd CDU, up all simultaneously. This is on an AMD 2200 / 768 ram / GeForce FX 5200 3 cards system and gives very smooth performance with no stutters. The three monitors give me a field of view of about 100

>I use 3 monitors and display left forward, forward, right>forward views plus all 737NG panels including 2nd CDU, up all>simultaneously. This is on an AMD 2200 / 768 ram / GeForce FX>5200 3 cards system and gives very smooth performance with no>stutters. The three monitors give me a field of view of about>100

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]