Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

Flightsim.com

Guest danowat

If you have had dealings with him, you would certainly think so ;)Dan.

Flightsim avoiding mentioning AVSIM. AVSIM avoiding mentioning FSAddon products etc etc seem to be common business.

Well, at least we can mention the words FSAddon, Simflight, FSPlanet, allnodesarebusy.com and others without them being censored ;)

Guest PhilipsCDRW

Yep, the Flightsim swearfilter will change "Avsim" to "#####". Which is silly.Thing about the Dreamfleet forums on the Flightsim forum server is that I've been going to those forums for years, since the launch of the 734 in fact, and I only noticed within the last year that there were other forums on that site...

Guest victorwest

>Yep, the Flightsim swearfilter will change "Avsim" to>"#####". Which is silly.>Then try Av.sim, Av-s.im or similar.:-) ;)Victor

Guest jaapverduijn

Yep, I made a similar remark over there about the word AVSIM being replaced by #####, and very soon the message was removed. In fact the whole thread was deleted. What a sad attitude.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest flyby_ry

hmm, so I'm guessing this is why my screenshot post may have dissapeared over there, I think gave a link some shots onm this forum, shame really. :(

Now that is another wrong assimption No group pays for their forum commerical or otherwiseRobert KirklandASSOCIATE PUBLISHERAVSIM

>>Yep, the Flightsim swearfilter will change "Avsim" to>>"#####". Which is silly.>>>>Then try Av.sim, Av-s.im or similar.:-) ;)>>Victor Ah, now we know who's behind all those tricks to get Herbal V1aGr@ past our spamfilters :)

>Ahh, flighsim.com and dreamfleet are pretty much one in the>same, Nels runs/owns both.>>:-outta>http://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpg>>There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".>- unknown>"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you">- a US Military Members ChildHmmm, last I heard Lou Betti owned Dreamfleet:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest drobson

You are so far off the mark here, it's funny! Nels does not own Dreamfleet.Statements like yours are the very reason that things get blown out of proportion, and nasty rumors get started.You need to do some homework before typing such drivel as this.Darrell

Guest drobson

Nor do they at fs.com either, as far as I know.It's funny how all these rumors and innuendos seem to thrive.Darrell