candid

efass

Tried to log in to efass. discover the site is off the radar. any known reasons?

regards  frank cann

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same. It has been down for several days. The website where you get EFASS is also down. I paid for access to it without the nag pop ups. If it doesn't come up soon, I'm going to go back to SimBrief for good and have my bank return my money. 

Another developer who has done a runner. I am very fussy what I purchase. EFASS is now in my black book.

This software is worthless; not much that works in there; and there is no support. Don't buy it, and if you already did, cut your losses and walk away. There are free tools that are 1000 times better.

I just realised you guys might be trying to run Version 1. The sever is shut down for version 1, you need to update to version 2 http://efass.net/

I have just updated, and it is very impressive. I take back what I said above, and great to see version 2 is a great improvement, especially memory wise, as version 1 was a pig in that department.

To upgrade to version 2, and can be tricky, so follow instructions.

They should have carried this out better. Send warning messages prior to the shutdown of Server 1 or a mass email to their loyal customers instead of us having to search the internet for answers.

None the less, if it works, I'll keep using it.