Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Connie with Flames Update but no cheerleaders included

This livery with new exhaust flames now available at SOH library and Flightsim.com library and soon at Avsim library. Search for exact phrase "Paul Grubich" to find this and all my paints and extras. 

Description:

You are a millionaire and have always wanted a classic airliner. You bought a well used L049 Constellation and restored and updated it and now use it to fly to your favorite locations around the world. Your updated and modified engines will produce exhaust flames at high MP and your gps will keep you on track to your destination. This version depicts a brand new restored Connie and features modified smoke effects for more volume, exhaust flames at high MP, modified prop textures, matching stairs and stewardess and new executive interior with leather seats.

Click on pics for larger images.

firexxxxx-XL.png

f1ps-XL.png

f4ps-XL.png

f5ps-XL.png

Your own personal airliner that you can choose your passengers and cargo. I just flew a famous football team's cheerleaders squad from Dallas to Acapulco for,,,er,,,sun and beach volleyball. 

c1ps55-XL.png

Mini contest:

First person to post a screenshot, in this thread, of them flying this livery with flames will get a custom version with personal N number, pinup, nose art and maybe a few other cool additions. 

• Upvote 4

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

That is one sweet ride!... I meant the aeroplane!... tut, tut... shame on you!

Paul, could you please post a take off shot at night, assuming the flames work as expected in the sim?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Video of takeoff with MP settings. If it is too dark play at full screen to lighten it up a bit. 

• Upvote 2

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

YEAH, BABY! That's very impressive Paul, thanks for posting! Love the bassy resonance of the engines as you gun it with high MP.

Despite not owning any of the aircraft I do enjoy looking at your cool repaints.:cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thank you very much. Also this is now available here at the Avsim library. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 4/18/2017 at 6:52 AM, warbirds said:

Mini contest:

First person to post a screenshot, in this thread, of them flying this livery with flames will get a custom version with personal N number, pinup, nose art and maybe a few other cool additions. 

challenge accepted

z6289Qy.jpg

nxvXXGe.jpg

awesome paint man!!! :)

cheers,-andy crosby

edit: added another shot because i think i had pulled back the power a tiny bit on the one i posted and engine 4 lost the flames

• Upvote 1

Thanks, PM with details such as what N number you would like and pinup if you have one, also some graphic (club, organization, or just a cool logo) that you want on the rear fuse side, or a small nose art for the front nose area. Example of one I just did with his club logo on the side and custom Canadian N number. 

yyttvv-L.png

• Upvote 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png