Thought I'd stop beating the haze drum for a while and turn to ATC.  The 124thATC seemed a good fit, so I've downloaded and dropped the folder into the plugins folder of xplane 11.  But thats as far as I can get.  Could someone walk me through the correct installation and a brief overview of how to access this in Xplane ?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After reading other threads related to 124th ATC, I loaded several of the Microsoft Virtual Studio 2017 modules and that finally allowed the plugin to work.  Works pretty well.  Now just have to figure out how to save flights and modify flights enroute.  Also need to change some of the voices so the aircraft response differs from ATC. 

Asked this question but didn't get any answers so I'll respond to this old thread:

Started using 124thATC and realized that it requires airports with a tower at a minimum.  Two questions:

Is there a map/list of towers, or a way to filter the gateway scenery map to include only airports with towers?

In the manual, they discuss adding tower frequencies to smaller airports.  Not sure if I will do this, but would I find the apt.data for a gateway airport under "global airports" in custom scenery, or in the global scenery?