Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Belgium 2012 free photoscenery

Thanks for the fix. Well, I've added it to my scenery and now have 93 files instead of 92, same as you. But I still have that free patch. :huh:

I'm puzzled. Those 93 files make up 3.53gb here with right clicking and looking at the properties. Is that size correct when you look at yours?

I have 96 files and a total size : 3.955.115 kB :rolleyes:

And i have not seen a free patch.

And i have 17 files "Area_LP1_snapOff" and 79 files "Area_LP2_snapOff"

Jan

On the number count, you may have added the Brussels HD files (4) to your 92 file basis from Belgium 2012. So that's the 96. With the file from Gerard's last post, you would have 97. Same as I do.

On the overall size, you may end up with 3.81gb or those 4.097.344.000 bytes which I have too.

They free patch doesn't concern me much, I'm just looking for the cause. This would be a personal matter of course, but since I've uploaded my files and people downloaded them, I may have spread some error of mine or one being attached to the download I once made.

Where did you get your files from?

Where did you get your files from?

I have the files from the first up load from Gerard, but some where i make a mistake ,the Brussels files are also in the Belgium map. :rolleyes:

I have removed the Brussel files and include the fix and the last file from Gerard i have now 93 files.

But i have take a look on the position N51.16.03 - E03.40.55 and when i look careful i see that i missing also a part,i was difficult to see i use a other texture .

I use the texture from Aime Leclercq,they are a little darker as the standard FSX texture.

The free patch is close to the border of the Netherlands i have the NL2000 scenery also.

I have moved the Belgium scenery up and down in the scenery library but no effect still the free patch.

Jan.

Thanks for the follow-up information, Jan.

I have the files from the first up load from Gerard

So you did not download 'my' stuff, right? That's vital and perhaps points to a problem with the initial upload from Gerard. Just assuming though.

But my guess is that, if more people confirm the free patch (Al already did), there may be a need for Gerard to do another upload. :unsure: Or we are doing something wrong which triggers the small error. But I have no clue about where to look at.

I don't mind uploading for the scenery for the last time including all addon packages for Afcads and autogen.

Already I sent an email to Dominique ( autogen packages ) to ask his permisson to upload everything as one scenery including his work too.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Great idea. I would be nice to have a current set. I can later upload it again if the links are down.

Hi guys, New here. I downloaded the scenery and installed everything but I see squares everwhere. Some look like sea, others cast a blue shadow over the photoreal textures. Anyone have an idea how I can solve this? Screenshot was taken overhead EBUL on a clean FSX install.

I played a bit with the settings and set the scenery in cache mode instead of "use directly". Still get some black squares here and there, but the others are gone. Sems to be the textures not loading until I get very close to them. Probably PC not heavy enough?

Probably PC not heavy enough?

That's hard to tell. What are you running as a system? This scenery isn't that demanding.

Your first picture came in very blurry, so my guess would actually be on the settings. Is other scenery working for you or is everything coming up like that?

Here are the latest uploadlinks including all autogen en Afcads.

The links are valid till 20th august 2012.

Download then all and unpack them with WinRar alltogether at the same time to get one folder.

Part 1 : http://wtrns.fr/iIMJABdo_NX4LQ ( 1.9 Gb )

Part 2 : http://wtrns.fr/87VrntSo1sm-3HT ( 1.9Gb )

Part 3 : http://wtrns.fr/m7qds--G2f2qtDL ( 86mb )

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thanks Gerard! Downloaded and installed :)

Still get the black squares, but they go away when I get close. Guess my computer lacks enough memory to lead them all

I haven't tested the new download yet. But, fouga23, this doesn't look good. Can you make a backup of your current fsx.cfg and start again? If you delete it, it will get rebuild.

For error searches, please state your system details (hardware, software). This helps helping. :smile: