Good morning, I have a problem with the PA31 and the PC12. 

I'm randomly losing control on the yoke. It suddenly gets stuck on a turned position and even the animation on the VC shows it hard left or right. Sometimes centered. 

I also am loosing control of rudder. Meaning I can't turn it left or right when on the ground. 

I use FSUIPC for my yoke assignments. I've already checked if I had duplicate assignments in the FS settings and I did not. When it happens I tried changing the FSUIPC assignments from direct to send through FS and it does not solve it. Then I add it as an assignment in the FS settings and it does start working again. 

Anyone run into this? It's only happening with the carenado planes. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Hi...

I use FSUIPC as well - and use it to assign my controls - never had the issue - are you sure the autopilot is off when these issues happen ? While I realize it's a royal pain - you could blow away your FSUIPC config file and try setting one up from scratch ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7